jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

life as a Vet o.O!

Well, in this post I suposed to write why I chose this career o.O.... that's a little hard for me, 'cause I'm not pretty sure D:
  
The thing is, that being a vet was like a "childhood dream" ..... it was my "one and only" , but then I  started Highschool, and my chances were no longer become a doctor or a vet, but a sociologist or something related with politiks or social work.
everythin was very clare to me until my beloved dog died just a few days before the PSU(for his spanish abbreviation) test, and I remembered all the reasons why I wanted to be a vet.
So, that's why I put veterinary as my first option.... and I have to say that I would never regret, 'cause it  give me the chance to know  very nice people,  some of this people are really goods friends of mine. Also it bring me the oportunity of  help animals, taken care about enviroment and contribute to shift mentality of people.
My deeper wish is each person can see that all kind of life is valuable and we must respect them.

PS: I miss something! D: ..... I love cats !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario