domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

Hi!!! my name is Andrea Paredes, but everyone calls me Magda (my middle name), I'm 19 years old and I live in Santiago. I'm currently studying Veterinary at the University of Chile, initially was not sure of the decision, but now I realize that was the best I could have done. 
I like politics and social issues, although some people branded me as naive or idealistic :/ 
........on the other hand I also like painting and music, mostly classic rock, as queen or the beatles (H)
 I'm not a very computer-dependent, so probably  I'll do not write very often o.O! ...... but what matters is not quantity but quality; ;D
I hope you like mi insanity, see you in other post  :)


PS: I forgot ... I love chocolate and tell bad jokes (really bads)  ._.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi magda I like your blog, but i think is too shadowy xD!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mee!!! jajaja your post is very funny, and yes! your jokes are really bad, but thats the funny think.
    when i found you in the computer room, i will tell you how to put colours in your blog =)
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My master, your orders are my command.
    'social issues' haha WE KNOW
    And everytime I think of you, the beatles is all that I got xD
    see you soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My heart is broken, you lied me about your name all the time... (U)

    xDDDDD

    HI THERE! :D xD :B

    ResponderEliminar
  5. your blog is beautiful!! XD who was the magnificent person that help you with the background? send him my greets (H) he is great XD.... asdasd.. =D
    i'm pretty sure that you won't write very often xD the tecnology is a one step in front of you :B
    jejejeje have a nice day lil' magda, good luck tomorrow :v ^^ bye byeee
    Gabo

    ResponderEliminar